What’s the difference between this and the hemp products you can buy in the grocery store or a gas station? After all, it’s cheaper, right?
Like pretty much else, there’s a reason for that. Hemp products sold in stores are most often made with hemp seed oil, which may contain only trace amounts of CBD. While hemp seed oil can be a source of nutrition, the small amount of CBD per weight makes it unfeasible to use in supplement. You get what you pay for.
Our full spectrum CBD oil, however, is extracted from the whole plant of specific hemp cultivars, offering higher percentages of CBD by weight. Additional benefits come from the contents of our carrier oil — which is hemp seed oil.
HempWorx became the a leading brand by doing things differently:
- HEMPWORX products are made from industrial hemp plants grown on Kentucky farms.
- HempWorx is Non GMO.
- There are no fillers in the product.
- There are no more than 3 ingredients in the CBD oils.
- There are no ingredients you can’t pronounce!
- HempWorx uses organic methods.
- There are no pesticides sprayed on the hemp. HempWorx uses proprietary genetics.
Some people say they have tried other brands without any success. Try the HempWorx products. These proprietary genetics make a difference in the end product. HempWorx is vertically integrated with their supply chain. We:
- have verified its origins
- know exactly where the hemp is grown
- know how it’s turned into CBD
Every step of the way the supply chain is integrated so we know where our products are coming from. These are just a few of the reasons the HempWorx brand is different.