Pssst… Hey.. Yeah, you. Do you like free stuff?
My mom is a distributor for awesome HempWorx dog cookies and she gets to go to a FREE virtual training with BobProctor on June 30th. And then, soon, a FREE virtual convention with JohnMaxwell.
She said you could go with her if you were a distributor, too. (And it’s FREE.)
FREE, FREE, FREE. Three FREE things: Proctor, Maxwell, and distributorship.
Sign up here <click> so you can do those things — and maybe you’ll even decide to sell some CBD stuff.
What makes HempWorx CBD dog treats different?
* 2.5mg of active CBD per treat
* Bacon flavored
* Wheat free, soy free, corn free
* Full Spectrum CBD grown in Kentucky
* Organic and locally sourced ingredients
* Veterinarian formulated
* Made in USA
And dogs love them.
The effectiveness and popularity of CBD for both humans and dogs is growing by leaps and bounds. This could be due to a growing body of knowledge about the impact of inflammation on health coupled with info about CBD oil’s anti-inflammatory properties.
Inflammation is now believed to play a significant role in a number of disease processes including heart problems, to cancer, arthritis, and obesity. While there are few studies available to cite, common sense tells us that CBD’s anti-inflammatory properties could provide useful support.
Additionally, some pet owners report seeing anti-nausea effects, appetite stimulation, and an impact on anxiety.
Given the high quality and purity of our CBD products, your best bet may be to check with your veterinarian, try some and see what happens in your own kennel.
What if you and your veterinarian think that CBD oil would benefit your faithful furry companion? Many veterinary offices do not yet keep CBD products on hand, so you’re probably going to have to shop for CBD oil on your own.
The AKC website offers some important tips to keep in mind. After all, to improve your chances of a successful outcome, you’ll want a high-quality CBD oil.
Here is an excerpt from their site:
- Look for organic. If the CBD oil is not organic, it at least should not contain pesticides, fungicides, or solvents.
- Don’t price shop. The higher the quality and purity, the higher the cost. You don’t want to go for a cheaper option that could have toxic substances such as pesticides, herbicides, or heavy metals. Make sure your CBD oil is free of additives.
- Get the analysis. The manufacturer should provide a certificate that tells you the amount of CBD that is in the product. Many CBD products contain only small amounts of CBD. You’ll also want to make sure there is little or no THC in the product.
- Buy CBD as a liquid. You can buy dog treats containing CBD, but the best form to administer is an oil or tincture. This way, you can adjust your dog’s dose drop by drop.
The good news? Their recommendations should make it easy for you to choose our products.
We offer both CBD oil and treats. Each batch of oil is tested and comes with a batch number so you can check the results yourself.
There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.
~ Ben Williams ~
Working with dogs can from time to time — OK ‘frequently’ — result in some pretty good aches and pains. Bumps and bruises just sort of go with the territory. One of the great things about buying HempWorx CBD oil products is that you can take care of your dog and yourself in one simple transaction.
With humans, the optimal delivery system is simple: a few drops under the tongue does the trick. The type of tissue located inside of the mouth allows the oil to be quickly absorbed into the bloodstream.
Low & Slow is the Way to Go
When starting out, the biggest mistake most people make is in the dosing. “Low and slow is the way to go.” Start with 5 drops twice a day for the first week. If that’s not your ideal dose, then continue to increase until you get the results you want. The average ideal dose seems to be 5 – 10 drops, twice a day.
It’s really up to you to:
- give yourself time
- trust your experience
- monitor your results
It’s really up to you and the relief you get from each of those servings.
While some folks feel comfortable dosing directly from the dropper, others want to be sure that they’re 100% accurate. There are two ways for them to securely count drops:
- use a mirror and count the drops as you see them going under your tongue
- place your CBD oil drops directly onto a spoon and take as you would any other liquid oral supplement
For people dealing with skin issues, CBD oil taken orally can be augmented with a direct, topical application. Some use the same oil they use under the tongue while others prefer our Relief or Renew creams.
People working with dogs have asked me about samples of the products for humans. And while there are samples available, we think the company’s 30-day money-back guaranty is a much better idea. It allows you to:
- use full sizes of any of the products
- enjoy a risk-free trial
- evaluate your personal results
- trust your own experience
So what are you waiting for? Order one or more of our high-quality CBD oil products — and have it in hand within 4 – 6 days.